Spotlight Summary Review
- God presents Himself from the start as One but plural.
- The Creation account introduces God’s Spirit.
- Old Testament individuals encounter a Holy One.
- The Old Testament anticipates a Man to come.
- The Son introduces the Father in heaven.
- The Son reveals God as three Persons.
- the apostles’ witness to Father, Son, and Spirit
- The church makes God’s Self-revelation its confession.
- rejecting views that deny Tri-unity
- God in His fulness
- God is One.
- God in three Persons for His world
- God has known perfect love forever.
- God’s works reflect His nature.
(Spotlight 15, Lesson 3 in Doctrine 101: Learning about God)